I can't believe how much hair he has! Every time we give him a bath, and comb it, Chris threatens to cut it. I've heard that his hair will all fall out in a few more weeks, and then grow back in. I won't recognize him without it.
I had my final OB appointment last week. I brought her a bottle of Montana wine from me, and a bottle of Colorado wine from Mason. I know I am not the easiest patient, and wanted to say thank you for all of her time and care. I had to take Mason with me since Chris was at work. She was holding Mason and said that she thought his eyes would stay blue since they haven't changed yet. We'll just have to see. I'd love it if he had something other than my boring brown.

1 comment:
He is growing so fast Traci! And what a cutie. We have to get together soon!
Post a Comment