Sunday, July 11, 2010

Count Down to Vacation





I keep telling Mason that we're going on a very long car ride, and we're going to see Grandma and Grandpa. He doesn't seem nearly as excited as I am about it. I miss my parents terribly. There's just something that makes it even harder to live 1,000 miles away from family now that we have Mason. I think about all of the things he does every single day that they are missing. He changes so much in 4 weeks time that I hardly recognize older photos of him. I look back to photos when he was first born and I remember how cute I thought he was, and now to look at them, I hardly recognize my son in the camera. A month or so ago, I'd had a long talk with Chris about whether or not we could live in Montana. Turns out that exact same night, my mother was in her garden, having a very long talk with herself about whether or not she could live in Denver.

No comments: