Saturday, August 21, 2010

11 Months Old




I can't believe I mailed out the invitations to Mason's 1st birthday. I can't believe it's already time for him to turn 1. I won't say months any more when someone asks me how old my son is. I'll refer to him in years. That's just plain crazy.

Our trip home has really tugged at my heart strings. I find myself cruising the jobs for Chris and myself. I haven't looked at homes for sale because I know I'd find myself looking at places like Flathead Lake and St. Ignatius. I miss my parents terribly. So much that my heart actually aches sometimes. Chris grows more and more accepting of the idea of longer, colder winters. The trade off for him would be the summers filled with fishing and rafting and golfing. I could deal with the weather - I lived there most of my life. Sure, it would take a little getting used to, but I could do it. Having my parents near by would make it worth it for sure.
Anyway, happy 11 month bithday my son. Momma loves you to the moon and back.

No comments: