Monday, September 6, 2010

Cutting 4 New Teeth



Mason is cutting 4 new teeth right now. Miserable doesn't even begin to describe him. He's getting both top front teeth, and the ones next to the front ones. He pulls on his ears as though maybe that will solve things. He chews on everything he can get his hands on. And the drool, oh lord, the drool is awful! But, through it all, he's still my wonderful son. I wish there was a magic wand that I could wave. Unfortunately, I think he's just going to have to suffer. I gave him Tylenol last night and tonight. But, he's also been so fed up with it all that he's gone to bed at 6:15 two nights in a row. Why do teeth have to be so hard?!?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes, so hard! Sullivan just cut those same teeth. Cold raw carrots to knaw on helped a lot.