Sunday, December 19, 2010

15 Month Stats




Mason's 15 month dr appointment was Friday. We raced from daycare to the appointment. Overall the doctor was happy with things. His walking is practically perfect. The only time he really falls is when he's being chased. And then, I think it's about being gotten and tickled! We have some problem solving stuff to work on. He doesn't stack things one on top of the other. In fact, if we stack something, he just knocks it all down. So, we will work on that. And some coloring and other art projects. Good thing some new stuff is wrapped from Santa and Grandma and everyone else. He was in the 20% for height. Seems that one waivers back and forth between 25% and 50%. But, he dropped in weight from the 8% down to the 5%. I can't believe it, since the kid eats from sun up to sun down. But, that's what his chart said. I don't really know what more to feed him. He eats breakfast, then a snack, then lunch, then a snack, and then dinner. I guess maybe I could encourage Chris to share his dessert more frequently??
From there, we raced to the urologist, who signed off and released Mason. YAY!! He was really happy with how everything turned out and said we should be good to go. So that's good.
I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! Where does the time go? And what will Mason look at after the tree and lights have all come down in January? Maybe we can be complete white trash and leave the lights up year round?? I know Mason would sure love it!

No comments: