Saturday morning we got up and got ready and hit the road, driving to Estes Park for the day. I really love it up there. If only I could find a way to make a living. Hmmm.
Sunday was pretty quiet - our only real adventure was to Kohls. Mason's feet went from size 4 to size 6, literally overnight, so we needed some new shoes. After he went to bed, Chris and I had a date on the back patio with our fire pit and smores makings. YUMMO!! I don't think we've had a fire out there since Mason was born. It was nice just to talk and eat and enjoy each other's company. We couldn't see many fireworks - just heard lots of popping noises.
Chris and Mason spent this morning working on a busted pipe in our sprinkler system. Thank goodness I have a husband who knows how to fix those kinds of things! Later this afternoon we are headed to Chris' cousins' house - Danny and Ali - for a bbq. They have family in town cause Ali is about to have a baby girl. As much as I want #2, I know that seeing her just a few days from giving birth will certainly remind me of the down side of being pregnant. Especially in the dead of summer. Blech!!
Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment