Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Not Feeling Right

I don't know what my deal is, but I am tired and crabby and really just quite fed up with most everyone around me. I think that my body is having issues with the lack of hormones since I stopped taking my pills. I have more headaches and backaches then ever, and I just feel like I could sleep for days if everyone would leave me alone. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I've been busting my butt on trial prep for a case that settled at the last second, but a nap sounds so wonderful right now. My ovulation calendar isn't working, and my appointment with my doctor had to be moved to the day before we fly out to Phoenix. I want to ask her a million questions. Chris and I will both be on vacation, so maybe I'll drag him out there with me. I just feel "off" somehow, and I can't seem to figure out why, or catch up on sleep. I can't sleep in at Donna's house and she gets up so early. I mean, I can sleep in, but I feel guilty, so I don't.

I think I'll go find some milk and cookies and lock myself in my office for a while. Vent over.

No comments: