Chris and I are both off today, since we leave at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning, so I drug him out with me to go see Tamara, my doc. She was great at answering all of my silly questions and even some of the serious ones. She's not too worried about our ages, and said to give it 3 more months before we came back. I told her that my mother and grandmother both conceived in their late 30's, so the family history was certainly behind me as well. Although, with my grandma, she got pregnant and delivered triplets, so that's not exactly the family history that I am looking for!
She suggested that we get a fertility monitor, that will say for 100% positive when I am ovulating. So far we've tried to time things, but it doesn't appear to be working. So, we stopped at Target and bought a few last minute things for the trip and the Target brand of the clear blue easy. For $5 less, I was ok with it being generic. The box has 7 tests, and some directions, and was still $13. WOW! I won't be using it til January, assuming that December is not our month. We've been so busy with work and everything else, that it's been hard. We decided to only buy 1. Buying 2 or 3 seemed like a jinx, so we just got the 1.
I think I'll go splurge and get myself a mani-pedi. Maybe I can fall asleep in the chair and relax. I am not exactly the worlds best flier and so it will be a long day, and even longer night. My alarm will be set to go off at 1:30 in the freakin morning. And, I am sure once we are in Phoenix, we'll be on the go most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment