Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Chris Finally Got to Feel Baby Move
Monday morning we were laying in bed, and I know Chris was mostly awake, though he refused to open his eyes. I was laying on my back, a position in which I am generally unable to feel baby's kicks, but he must have been playing soccer in there or something, cause they were really strong. I took Chris' hand and put it on my belly, which sort of woke him up. Anyway, we laid there together, being very still and quiet, when I got a great big kick. I looked over and Chris' eyes were suddenly wide open! He finally got to feel his son!! I was so happy! He got a few more little kicks, before we gave up. All this time, I feel like he's been left out and so it was great to finally share something together that he was able to experience with me and not just through me talking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment