Friday, September 4, 2009

OB Appointment at 38 Weeks

I saw Dr. Logan today. Sadly, still no progress on the labor front. But baby is measuring well and still right on track, so I suppose I can't really complain too much. I feel ok - my hips have not hurt for 2 days which has been nice. But, then again, I've been trying to take it easy at the office, which I am sure is part of it.

Chris and I also interviewed our 4th pediatrician, and even made a decision to go with the lady we met tonight. She was pretty outgoing and answered all of our questions. I picked her from within the practice to interview because she's from Syracuse. My grandmother had a friend, Peggy, who moved from Cody to Syracuse, so it holds a special place in my heart and seemed as good a reason as any to pick her. So, we can cross "choosing a pediatrician" off the list as well. I am loving how short my list is these days. Being OCD really is paying off!!

I am looking forward to a long 3 day weekend. I picked up stuff to make and freeze chili for me when I am home with baby, and 2 pans of my stuffed shells for dinners for Chris and I once my parents leave. He can survive on cereal and egg sandwiches a lot longer that I can!

I have weekly appointments now, so hopefully next Friday I'll have some more positive news. Call it mother's intuition, but my gut says he'll either come early, or he'll come late. I don't think he'll come when he's due. Chris thinks a 09-09-09 birth date would be fun. My parents wedding anniversary is the 12th, or maybe 13th, and that would be fun as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just don't deliver on the 14th, okay?

You could have him on the 11th, we already have two other family members with that birthday...