Today was my official last day of work. I am now on maternity leave. So strange to think I won't be back at the office until December!! WOW!!
Anyway, we saw the OB today. And, I have good news . . . . I was dilated to 1 1/2, which is better than the 0 I've been the three weeks in a row before. So, I'll take it! There is a procedure she can do in the office, which I asked her to do. It's got a 50-50 chance of putting my body into labor on it's own, so we'll see. But, YAY for being dilated to 1 1/2!! We talked and I am still planning to be induced on Saturday if baby doesn't come on his own. So, Dr. Logan called the hospital and they are expecting us tomorrow at 8pm (if not sooner). I can't believe in 25 hours (at the latest) we'll be checking in to have this baby.
I walked Costco, the grocery store, and the park after my appointment. I had a few contractions, but nothing really yet. Still crossing my fingers that we can do this without intervention, but we'll see. I think Chris and I will go to dinner tonight. I am sure it's our last chance for a long long time.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sex will work
I am dying to hear any updates!! I'm sending you lots of good thoughts and wishes.
Chris and Traci - Just checking for any new news!? Can't wait to meet the newest Holbrook! Please let us know when he arrives. Love to all of you.
Just heard the news from your dad... congratulations on a new baby boy.
Post a Comment