Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FINALLY Getting Some Sleep!!!!

My office Christmas party was Friday night. We put Mason to bed when we got home, later than usual, at about 9:45 and went to bed ourselves. I woke up at 3:15 in a sheer panic, since I hadn't heard a peep from Mason. I raced out of bed and flung open his door only to find him sleeping like an angel. I even put my finger under his nose to feel him breathing, just to assure myself that he was fine. So, I went back to bed. 4:30 rolled around and I checked on him and he was still sleeping. Finally, at 5:30, some 8 HOURS LATER, he stirred. Oh my goodness, it was heaven to sleep that long!! Since then, both Saturday, and Sunday, and even last night, he's slept ALL NIGHT, waking up at about 4am to eat something. Of course, having been the one to get up every 2 or 3 or 4 hours with him until Chris went on leave from Scotts, I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.

I survived my first day back yesterday to the office. I feel pretty lost here, and go from half started project to half finished project, never really getting any one thing done. I know it will take some time, but I feel so terribly discombobulated!

No comments: