Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grandma Donna Gets Here Tonight

Mason woke up early this morning - I think he's excited for Christmas, and for a visit from his Grandma Donna!! She flies in at 6 tonight and we'll be there at DIA to get her. We are having a small winter storm, that I hope doesn't interfere with her flight. But, she'll just fly the darned plane herself if they give her too much grief! I am not silly, I know she's not coming to see Chris and I! She's coming to see Mason!! I got a few minutes of lovin in before I had to head off to work. He sure does love to sit in a dark living room and watch the lights on the Christmas tree. I love to just watch him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!!!!
Glad Donna is there with you and I know you will all have a great time!!! Enjoy every minute together. Love,Aunt Vernette