Sunday, June 20, 2010

9 Months Old




Mason is 9 months old today. Time seems to be flying by, and I feel so completely powerless to stop it. I picked up a pool from Target this weekend and it was a nice day today so I filled it and tried to let it warm up while Mason napped. He enjoyed splashing around, but I think the water was still too chilly. You can't see them, but he's covered in goosebumps!! So, we drained the water and we'll try again next weekend.

Chris has been teaching Mason a few new tricks. He sticks out his bottom lip and hums, while raking his fingers down his lips. It's hard to explain, but it's cute. And he's also learning to blow raspberries with his lips too. He talks up a storm (just like his momma) and loves the sound of his own voice. Chris got me a digital tape recorder for a stocking stuffer at Christmas, and I like to play it back for Mason so he can hear himself. He cracks up and thinks it's just hilarious.
Happy 9 month birthday my son. Momma loves you more than anything.

No comments: