
Memorial Day weekend was a busy weekend for Mason. Saturday morning, Chris and I were messing around with him on the couch, and we put him on his tummy, and he rolled over. We thought maybe it was just a fluke, since he pushed off using my hand on his foot, so I put him back on his belly, and what do you know, he rolled over again! And again, and again! Personally, I know I was relieved to see him finally do it! The book I have on the coffee table says he should roll over by 4 1/2 months. Not 8 1/2 months. But, motherhood is slowly teaching me that I can't rush things.
Cyndi, one of my bosses, said to my mother "I think God gives us what we need, and Traci needed something she could not control". Truer words were never spoken!! Now, if only I could remember them when I am worried about what Mason is, or isn't doing yet.
Friday Mason also had his 2nd tooth break through, so now he has his two bottom middle teeth. He uses them like a saw, to saw off whatever fruit I am sharing with him, even though once it's in his mouth, he's a bit unsure what to do next.
1 comment:
Way to go Mason!!!
Post a Comment