Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch





After a lazy morning spent in our pj's and a long nap for Mason, we headed out to Four Mile Park for the Pumpkin Festival that my friend Katie mentioned. Mason is going to one in a few weeks with the kids from daycare, but I wanted his first experience to be with us. So off we went. I think dad and I ate from one end of things to the other. They had Indian Fry Bread (though not nearly as good as the stuff in Montana) and some apple cider donuts and even some real cider. Mason hasn't had juice yet, but I let him have a few sips of my cider. Man, I thought he was going to crawl right in the cup - he had his entire head in there!! I guess he liked it! We saw big horses and ladies in fancy old dresses and some really neat stuff. We didn't leave with any pumpkins. It was 75 degrees today. Just not pumpkin weather in my opinion. Maybe when he goes in a few weeks it will have cooled down some.

No comments: