Thursday, September 20, 2012
Happy 3rd Birthday My Beautiful Son
Today Mason turned 3 years old. We celebrated with phone calls from Grandma Donna, presents, and dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings for some chicken nuggets and french fries. And of course, a slice of chocolate cake and ice cream, cause dad just had to tell the waiter it was Mason's birthday. I really don't know who is the bigger chocoholic . . . . but I think it just might be Mason. And if you know Chris, that really should scare you!!
I can't imagine my life without Mason. When I think back to the days of not wanting kids, I can't believe I ever felt that way. My world spins around that boy, he is the center of my universe. And I would be lost without him.
I love you Mason Allen, so much more than you'll ever know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment