Monday, January 25, 2010

Chris is Heading Back to Work



Chris' boss, Jeff, called on Friday and said that Chris should plan to head back to work on February 16th, which is about 2 weeks earlier than I think either of us thought he'd go back. He has to start back by March 1st, and I think we both assumed he'd be off until then. I am not ready to pack Mason up in the morning and take him to daycare. So, this weekend, we took 2 naps together and did a lot of lounging around and cuddling. I hope that at the end of the day, when I stop to pick him up, he still remembers who I am!! I keep telling myself that it's good for Mason, and good for us. Maybe by the time he's in kindergarten, I'll believe it?!?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh man. I'd have the same fear. I think we've talked about this before, though. Day care has lots of pros.
I adore Mason's eyes. They're beautiful. Hugs to you...I can only imagine how tough of a transition it's going to be at first.