We took Mason to the pediatrician today for his 4 month check up and shots. And yes, that is my beautiful baby with three, count them one, two, three crayon band aids on his poor little legs! He got 3 shots this time and had to drink some horrible concoction. Again, I think he took them better than I did, but we were both crying when it was done.
Mason was 14 pounds 6 ounces, which put him in the 50th percentile for weight (same as last time) and he was 24 1/4 inches tall, which put him in the 25th percentile for height (also the same as last time). She said he was growing beautifully! She also assured me that he will have blue (or at least light) eyes and not my boring brown. Since Chris' are green, I think he'll be checking out the milkman a little closer the next time.
We were given the green light to start on solids, so we stopped and got rice cereal and oatmeal cereal, just to see what Mason prefers. Chris brought his highchair up from the basement and I wiped it all down. We'll give him one or the other tonight, maybe while we eat dinner. He doesn't show much interest in what's going on at the kitchen table, but he's also in his bouncy seat on the floor while we eat. Maybe bringing him up to our level will peak his curiosity.

No comments:
Post a Comment