Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mason's New Trick



Mason is getting a lot stronger these days. He bears full weight down on both legs when he stands up. He sometimes still jumps, as though he was in his jumper, but he generally seems pretty happy with himself to be standing up so tall. He even took a few steps, if you can really call them that, with the help of mom and dad.
The other day, I put Mason in his exersaucer while I was doing a few chores around the house. When I turned around, he was facing the opposite direction! That smarty pants kid finally figured out how to turn himself around in there!
We leave for Phoenix on Wednesday evening. We are heading down to celebrate Grandma Donna's birthday. I think a visit from her grandson is the perfect birthday gift. I even bet she'd agree! I hear a bunch of the family is joining us so that they can meet Mason. It's going to be quite the social event! I love knowing that so many people are invested in our kid. It really just warms my heart.

No comments: