My sickness seems to have gone from bad to worse. I worked all last week, and tried to relax on the weekend. I hadn't been to the grocery store in a week or more, and really hadn't eaten much either. Sunday night was a really bad night for me, and I pretty much broke down and had a temper tantrum for lack of a better explanation. I was just SO SICK of being SO SICK! I cried, which made me cough more which made me throw up more. Lovely, I know. Chris just rubbed my back and told me it was ok, which I so needed.
Anyway, Sunday night - Monday morning I woke up and was coughing up blood. I waited til 6, woke Chris up to send him to work and called in sick. I took myself to the local urgent care center and she said it was bronchitis (sp?) and sent me home with antibiotics. I've lost 6 pounds in a week and a half and really just feel like death warmed over. I took it easy yesterday, even made dinner for the first time in a week or more, and went to bed early.
I woke up this morning, still coughing up blood, so I called in sick and went back to bed. I just woke up, and it's noon, so I am going to guess that I was really really tired, and needed that. I need to save my time off for when the baby comes, but at this rate, I worry about the baby given my health. So, I am just trying to take it easy.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment