


Chris and I went shopping yesterday for the nursery furniture. I'd been looking on line at Craigslist for something decent that was used, but just wasn't having much luck. We really wanted to get a convertible crib, that our child can grow into. Target seemed to have a decent selection, but so many of the cribs had bad reviews. And Babys-R-Us costs so dang much money. Ang told me about a place here in Denver so we checked it out. Their cribs are made of real wood, so they are super sturdy and nice looking, and will hopefully last until our child is old enough to pick something new out - we are hoping 12 or so years from now. We went to 3 or 4 different places yesterday, and this is the set we liked the most, that didn't break the bank. I didn't want to just drain our savings account, so we ordered the crib today, and in a month we'll order the dresser, and in another month we'll order an end table. They have to be built, so it's 8 - 10 weeks when you place the order for the piece to arrive. We ordered in Carmel, vs the Cherry that it's shown in. It seemed funny to be ordering baby furniture, when the nursery is still the spare bed room, but in 10 weeks when it comes in I'll be half way through this pregnancy. And, we'll know the sex of the baby too!!

1 comment:
That's a beautiful bed. I like that the crib doesn't look like a traditional crib.
Post a Comment