Friday, July 31, 2009

3rd Birth Class Done

We had our 3rd and final birth class last night. It was an interesting class, and very educational. Chris made some comment about me being post partum and him being post traumatic, which made me, and the couple next to us , laugh. I know that he's hoping that when the time comes and I am actually in labor, he'll be able to use some humor to make me feel better. He's pretty good at making me smile, so there's a chance.

It's been really cool and rainy in Denver this week. Our overnight low the other day was 47!! The upside has been my feeling better in terms of swelling, but the downside is that Chris has to work on Saturday to make up for the not so great days.

I'm pretty sore. My hips ACHE from laying on my sides. Poor Chris is going to lug my chair upstairs so that I can try to sleep in that in our room. I am so used to laying on my back, and I can't, and my body has just had it. I wake up and it takes me forever to crawl out of bed and hobble to the hallway. I am stiff and sore and generally over it. And, I have absolutely ZERO patience, which has been less than pleasant I am sure. I've apologized to Chris, and to my bosses and co-workers more than once. I was 33 weeks yesterday, so we're down to just under 7 weeks left to go.

No comments: