I'm due next month. Say it with me "next month".
Gah, how the heck did that happen?!? Don't get me wrong, I have had a pretty easy pregnancy, and I really don't have too much to complain about (not that that stops me), but I am so very ready to have baby on the outside of me, and my body back to myself.
I've done all of the laundry from the great clothes we've gotten, and his room is mostly put together. Sorry, no more photos . . . . . I want there to be some surprise when people are here next weekend for the shower. We have a car seat (thanks again Donna) to bring him home in, and some diapers to use til he's big enough to fit into cloth diapers. He really could come any day now. My poor mother is having a rough time at work and asked me the other day if I could just have him now so she could be on vacation. Believe me, if it were up to me . . . .
I have an OB Appointment on Friday. I have the ultra sound first, and then see my doc. I am hoping for good news all around. Work has slowed down, so that helps with my blood pressure, and I've tried to be really good about drinking a gallon or more of water a day. I may need to haul a laptop into the ladies room here soon, but I'm trying.
I can't believe I am due next month!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment