Happy 6 month birthday my beautiful son! I am sorry that you have to spend your birthday not feeling good.
Mason is sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. It's nothing any more serious than a cold, but he's grouchy and tired and snotty and just generally pretty crabby. This from a boy that is almost always all smiles. Mason has always slept exceptionally well when he can sleep on me. We lay on the couch and he takes excellent naps curled up on my chest, listening to the familiar beat of my heart. So, on Friday I picked him up from daycare and came home and we snuggled and he slept for close to 2 hours. Today we napped 3 separate times on the couch. He just didn't want anything to do with his room and his crib. It's nice to be lazy, I just wish he didn't feel so crappy. My book says something about there being 100 different types of colds, and once you catch one, you are immune to it, but there are still 99 others that you aren't. Ugh! It's going to be a long few years while he catches all these germs. My poor son, if I could catch them for you, I would. Do you suppose he's too little for some chicken noodle soup??

No comments:
Post a Comment