
Mason has cereal every night now, either before we eat dinner, or right after. He lets you know if the spoon isn't moving fast enough, and gets his thumb in at least every 5th or 6th bite. He seems to like the oatmeal better than the rice. For years I had oatmeal for breakfast, so maybe it's in his genes. Who knows. But, this weekend, after his photos on Saturday, we are going to try some veggies too. I've heard that you should introduce veggies before fruit, so that kids don't develop a sweet tooth. I have no earthly clue if that's true, or just a rumor, but we'll play it safe and stick with sweet potatoes and squash before we move onto apple sauce and plums. Wish us luck!!
1 comment:
Traci! This little guy is KILLING me. Is it wrong to call a little boy beautiful? B/c he is...those eyes! I'm going to come over and snatch him up if you don't bring him to CC sometime soon so I can nibble on him!
Post a Comment