Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can You Believe It's March?!?!




I find that I have less and less time to take 8 million pictures of Mason throughout the day . . . it's hard when you work all day, and just want to come home and love on him. I feel like a bad mom, but I am sure he's enjoying the paparazzi break!!
Next weekend kicks off a busy few days. Ann, the lady who took pictures of Mason when he was 3 months old, will be taking pictures of him on his 6 month birthday next Saturday. The day after that he goes for his first "Mom and Me" swim class. I can't wait! Mason loves the bath, absolutely loves it, so I am excited to see what he thinks of the big pool. I love the water, and no child of mine is going to not inherit that gene. The on the 23rd he has his 6 month check up with the doctor, and the dreaded shots. Uck!!
Mason seems to really be settling into daycare well. I miss him, and love my Fridays when I get to pick him up instead of dad.
And, I am counting down to May. My parents will be here for a visit, and then we're headed off to Phoenix for Donna's birthday. Lots of spoiling by the grandparents, which is just what Mason deserves for being such a great kid!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How on earth could you not spoil that so very handsome boy?! :)