I get winded going from one floor of the office to the other! I have to stop half way up the stairs for a break! I can't even imagine being my mother, who worked her entire pregnancy with me, standing and walking for 8 and 10 and 12 hours shifts at a hospital. Seriously, someone give that woman a medal!! There is no way I could do it. Simply no way. The mere thought makes me need a nap!
We had a busy weekend. I put the pack n play together almost entirely by myself, and brought the swing up from the basement. Sunday we took some things back to Babys R Us and got some things we needed from the registry and I did what I swear must be load number 812,396 of baby's laundry. We also picked up a Diaper Champ that I purchased from a mom on Craigslist, and a bookshelf that Chris saw while yard sailing - working on Saturday. His room is pretty much done now, except to move my chair up there, and maybe get a few more decorations.
Oh, and we settled on a name. But, we are keeping it to ourselves, so sorry, you'll all have to wait a while longer.
24 days. I am so utterly and completely over this!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment