Wednesday night, Chris and I had our last class - an infant care class - out in Littleton. Parker Hospital (where I will deliver) didn't have any openings before our little guy comes, so we drove out to Littleton Hospital. We had dinner before class at CB & Potts. For those who don't know, that's where we had our 1st and 3rd dates. So it has a special place in my heart. For our 1 year dating anniversary, Chris reserved the booth that we met at, and had a dozen red roses delivered to the table for me. What a guy!! So, Wednesday, I came out of the bathroom, and he was telling the hostess our story and seeing if our booth was available. Sadly, it wasn't. But, he was so sweet to ask her about it. She just smiled at our story of meeting there, and getting married, and now having dinner there before we go to a baby class because we are expecting. Yes, I do believe we've come full circle.
Class was an experience - one that really only showed me I really really have no idea what I am doing when it comes to parenting. I've never changed a diaper. I've never dressed an infant. Heck, I've hardly even held an infant before. Poor Chris, he's going to have his hands full!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment