I saw my OB on Friday for a checkup. My blood pressure was down, which is great. It's actually been down the last few times I have seen her, so I am happy about that. My weight was unchanged - still just 8 pounds gained. The swelling in my right foot seems to be permanent. I wonder if I will ever be able to fit into tennis shoes again!!
She checked me to see if I had any progress. Sadly, I didn't. I was not dilated, not effaced, not anything other than pregnant. So, we talked realistically about what I could do to bring labor on, and about an induction date. My parents will be here the 18th, and I need him to be here when they are here . . . they have such a wealth of knowledge and it would really suck if I couldn't take full advantage of it. She is fine to induce me on, or shortly after, my due date, so long as my body has started the labor process and I am dilated some.
She said Raspberry Tea would help, so I bought a 6 pack.
She said walking would help, so last night Chris and I walked to Big Lots and wandered around, and then walked to Las Hadas for dinner and then walked home.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment