Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Things Done

I called this morning and set appointments with the 3 pediatricians that I want to interview. That's a big check mark I've been wanting to get.

I also called and scheduled our birthing classes. That's a big reality I've been avoiding. The idea that I someday soon have to push this kid out is a bit too real for me. But, the class is set, and paid for, so I suppose there is no turning around.

Chris and I are sneaking out of town today for a short get away. There's a bbq contest up in Frisco, so we got a hotel room and a dog sitter and we're hitting the road when he comes home today. It's just for one night, but it might be our last chance to just get up and go, so we figured we should take it. Besides, we aren't ones to turn down good bbq, so that will be fun.

No comments: