Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Came for a Visit




My parents have been here for a long weekend, and came to Friday's appointment. Baby cooperated more than he has in a while and we got some good money shots of his junk, which confirmed "boy" for us, and we even got a few good 3-D shots from the ultrasound. They are a little hard to make out, but we can sure tell he's handsome!
The first photo is of his feet, which he keeps tucked up behind his ears. No wonder he's always kicking me so much! The second is a good profile shot and the 3rd is the 3-D front profile. His eyes are closed in this one, but we did get one with them wide open, which was a little weird to see. I wonder what there is to really look at in there.
Grandma and Grandpa head home tomorrow, and we bought paint over the weekend, so we'll be spending the long 4th of July weekend painting the nursery and putting some of the furniture together. I know baby's really don't need much when they come home, but I'd feel better if we at least had someplace to put him.
I am feeling ok. My back is a mess and I don't sleep very well a lot of the time. I think it's God's way of getting you used to little sleep for when baby comes. I think we are down to less than 80 days - I haven't looked at my ticker in a while. September seems so far away, and yet, so close too.

No comments: