The other night, over dinner, I was having a mild panic attack at the idea that we will be parents, real parents, SOON! What if we aren't ready? What if we make horrible parents? I could play the "what if" game til the cows come home!
Anyway, I asked Chris if he was nervous about it, and he said something about how he wasn't. Much like when he made the decision to get married to me, he thought long and hard about it before hand, but then once committing to it, he was totally confident in his decision because he knew it was the right one. Same with becoming parents. He just knows that we will make good parents and he isn't the slightest bit hesitant that we made the wrong decision.
I swear, that answer made up for all the times he's said the wrong thing!!
As a side note, I see the doctor this Friday at 1:45. I am guessing it'll be a longer than usual appointment, but I am crossing my fingers for good news.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment